Summer at Corazón is similar to our regular school year, with one key addition: lots and lots of water! With sprinklers, baby pools, water tables, and sprayers, we spend much of these relaxed Texas summer days in our swimsuits, cooling off in the shade, and continuing to do what we do best-- playing and learning. Taking advantage of the ability to rinse off in a baby pool, our summer play also includes a lot of super-messy process art. Fair warning!
Enrollment for summer camp begins in mid-February. Availability for each week of camp is dependent upon number of children enrolled.
***REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2019 IS CLOSED*** All camps for this summer are full, but bookmark this page and mark your calendar for next year! Summer Camp Offerings will be announced January 31, 2020, and Registration begins February 20.
8 weeks of summer camp will be offered in 2019: It is important to note that we are a Peanut/Tree Nut free campus for the 2019-2020 School Year/Summer.
WEEK 1 June 17 - 21
WEEK 2 June 24 - 28
(No Camp the week of July 4th Holiday)
WEEK 3 July 8 - 12
WEEK 4 July 15 - 19
WEEK 5 July 22 - 26
WEEK 6 July 29 - August 2
WEEK 7 August 5 - 9
WEEK 8 August 12 - 16
Enrollment Options - all hours 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
1. Full Time (M-F)
● No minimum. You may sign up for any number of weeks.
● $210 per week
2. Part Time (T/Th or M/W/F)
● Part time only available if signing up for all 8 weeks
● T/Th - $700 total for 8 weeks
● M/W/F - $1050 total for 8 weeks
3. Drop In (when space permits)
● $55 per day
Deposits & Camp Tuition Payments
● $100 deposit and summer enrollment form due to secure space
● Deposit will be applied to tuition for last week of enrollment
● M/W/F or T/Th tuition can be paid in full on first day of camp, or split into 2 payments
● M-F tuition due on Monday of each camp week
Summer Daily Schedule
9:00 – Arrival, Snack & Outdoor Play
10:30 – Clean up & Prepare for Lunch
10:40 - 11:20 – Outdoor picnic lunch*
11:30 - 12:30 – Indoor projects
12:30 – Clean up
12:40 - 1:00 – Daily Meeting (Circle time)
1:10 - 2:20 – Rest / nap, quiet activities
2:30 - 3:00 – Snack, indoor play
3:00 — Pick up / School day ends
* Occasionally, we will take the opportunity to walk to our neighborhood playground for outdoor play and lunch.